It takes something significantly special to lull the entire team into an awe-struck silence, but that’s precisely what happens when the Liberty beauty advent calendar annually arrives at our office. And while we may not have been able to gather around and collectively open each enticing drawer to see what’s inside this year, that doesn’t mean we weren’t as impressed with Liberty’s beauty advent calendar as we’ve been in years gone by. In fact, it might just be the best one yet.
Launching on the 7th of October 2020, Liberty’s beauty advent calendar will set you back a cool £215. Considering, however, that contains over £789 worth of the most sought-after products from its iconic Beauty Hall, we think the splurge is well worth the return. You’ll have to be lightening quick, though, as the Liberty beauty advent calendar has a track-record of selling out, fast. In fact, the calendar is Liberty’s most successful and fastest-selling product in its 145 year history. We recommend adding your name and email address to Liberty’s beauty advent calendar database to ensure you’re informed the moment it goes on sale on the 7th of October.
This year, nineteen of the twenty-five drawers include full-sized products, making it Liberty’s most generous beauty line-up to date. Among the products are an array of cult favourites from the likes of Diptyque, Vilhelm Parfumerie, Margaret Dabbs, and Le Labo, fresh discoveries from Beauty Hall newbies Decree, VENN, and Augustinus Bader, plus more makeup must-haves in a host of universally pleasing shades from Nars and Hourglass. The carefully curated edit comes housed in a recyclable box adorned in the iconic Standen print from the Liberty Classics collection, which will make a gorgeous addition to any mantle, windowsill, or sideboard.
Now, when it comes to beauty advent calendars, you fall into one of two camps—either you prefer to keep the contents of each drawer a complete surprise, or you insist on knowing exactly what to expect to find inside before you buy. Should you identify with the latter, you’ll be pleased to hear we’ve procured the full list below. A word of caution, however; once you see exactly what the £215 Liberty beauty advent calendar will get you, you’ll struggle to find an excuse not to treat yourself (or a very lucky someone) to it.
– Diptyque Baies Mini Scented Candle 70g (Full Size)
– Venn Age-reversing All In One Concentrate 20ml
– Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream 50ml
– Malin+Goetz Meadowfoam Balm 30ml
– Noble Isle Fireside Body Lotion 50ml & Fireside Shower Bath & Shower Gel 50ml (Full Size)
– Aveda Botanical Repair Leave-In Treatment 25ml (Full Size)
– Le Labo Santal 33 Eau De Parfum 15ml (Full Size)
– Votary Super Seed Serum 50ml (Full Size)
– Vilhelm Parfumerie Dear Polly Eau De Parfum 10ml
– Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream 15ml (Full Size)
– Dermalogica Pre-cleanse 30ml (Full Size)
– Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil In Dragon Girl
– Margaret Dabbs Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Serum Pen (Full Size)
– Mario Badescu Witch Hazel & Rosewater Toner 59ml (Full Size)
– Susanne Kaufmann Herbal Whey Bath 40g
– Bamford Geranium Hand & Body Wash 100ml
– Dr Sebagh Serum Repair 20ml (Full Size)
– Qms Medicosmetics Lip Line Corrector 15ml (Full Size)
– Herbivore Prism 20% Aha 5% Bha Exfoliating Glow Facial 15ml (Full Size)
– Ren Clean Skincare Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel 15ml (Full Size)
– Hourglass Scattered Light Eyeshadow (Full Size)
– Davines Nourishing Shampoo 100ml (Full Size)
– Aromatherapy Associates Forest Therapy Bath And Shower Oil 9ml (Full Size)
– Decree Light Cleanse 30ml
– Spacemasks Single Eye Mask (Full Size)
– Liberty Small Strawberry Thief Washbag (Full Size)
Should the worst happen, and you don’t manage to get your hands on a coveted Liberty beauty advent calendar, rest assured you can scroll below to shop its impressive contents, in varying product sizes.Credit: Original article published here.