Junior Andre revealed he was at the Extinction Rebellion march in London (Picture: Instagram/ officialjunior_andre)
Junior Andre has revealed he has been in the studio making music as well as visiting the Extinction Rebellion protest in London after his mum, Katie Price, was the victim of an alleged assault.
The 16-year-old, who signed his first recording contract this month, revealed he was in the recording studio on Tuesday as he asked his followers to let him know what they were up to.
A few hours later, he revealed he was at the Extinction Rebellion protest in London as he shared videos from the crowd.
In them, protestors who are calling for ‘crisis talks’ over global warming, could be seen waving flags, drumming and chanting over megaphones as police looked on.
Junior and his friends could be seen standing among the crowds taking in the atmosphere, though he did not mention whether they were there specifically to take part or had just got caught up in the march.
His outing comes after mum Katie, 43, was taken to hospital in the early hours of Monday morning after an alleged assault in the home where she had been staying.
Police had been called at 1.30am on Monday after the mum-of-five was allegedly attacked, with her £50,000 engagement ring from fiancé Carl Woods reportedly taken during the incident.
Katie was taken to hospital after sustaining facial injuries including a split eye and suspected broken jaw, while a 32-year-old man was arrested and later bailed on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour.
A spokesperson for Essex Police told Metro.co.uk at the time: ‘We were called by colleagues in the ambulance service to reports of an assault in Little Canfield, shortly after 1.30am this morning, Monday 23 August.
‘We arrived and found a woman had sustained a facial injury which required hospital treatment.
Katie Price’s £50k engagement ring from Carl Woods was reportedly taken in the incident (Picture: Ken McKay/ITV)
‘A 32-year-old man was arrested a short time later on suspicion of assault.’
The man, who has not been named for legal reasons, has since been released on conditional bail until September 20 pending further investigation on all three counts.
Speaking hours after the incident, Katie told The Sun: ‘I’ve got a big bruise, my face is all puffy, and I went to hospital.
‘I’m still all dazed. I’m devastated. I’ve told police that I was assaulted, and am in shock that this happened. I ran away after being punched.’
She added of the alleged assault: ‘The fight was unprovoked — I was just sitting there watching telly when the assault happened.’
Credit: Original article published here.