Katie Price’s next BBC documentary has reportedly been ‘pulled’ as she enters rehab.
The reality TV star pleaded guilty to drink driving after she was taken to hospital following a car crash on Tuesday morning.
She also pleaded guilty to driving while disqualified and driving without insurance.
The 43-year-old’s sentencing has been deferred until December 15 to allow her to have treatment at the Priory Centre and speak to the probation service.
She and her 19-year-old son Harvey were due to feature in a second BBC documentary What Harvey Did Next, the follow up to 2020’s well-received Harvey and Me, which detailed their lives together.
According to The Sun, the film would have covered Harvey’s first term at his new school but ‘without Katie there to commit there is no show’.
A source said: ‘Katie had been preparing to start filming with Harvey for the new BBC documentary but it’s been pulled.
‘It would have covered Harvey’s first term at his new school but without Katie able to commit there is no show.
‘Katie understands of course and hopes there may be scope in the future to pick up where they left off.
‘The BBC will want to wait to see what happens in the future before making any decisions about the show.’
What Harvey Did Next would have also explored the broader issues that all young adults face as they transition from school to college, as well as how it feels to make new friends, miss home, or live more independently as a young person with additional needs.
Harvey was born with Prader-Willi syndrome, septo-optic dysplasia and has autism and can find unfamiliar surroundings and loud noises overwhelming.
The mum-of-five previously spoke about how her driving ban made it difficult to visit her son.
She said on Good Morning Britain: ‘Harvey’s in Cheltenham now. He keeps ringing me saying, “Mummy I miss you, I need kisses and cuddles”.
‘So it is quite hard because obviously I don’t get my licence back till December, so I can’t just whizz in the car there, and it’s not close.’
After Katie was hospitalised her family released a statement expressing ‘concern for her wellbeing’.
The BBC declined to comment when contacted by Metro.co.uk.
Credit: Original article published here.