INTRODUCING NHOW LONDON’S NEW PET STAY PACKAGE
Treat your furry friend to a stay at the bold and bright nhow London and thank them for getting you through the tough times of 2020.
- Our pets have been more important than ever this year, considering the endless lockdowns and Covid-19 restrictions, so it seems only right to treat your pet to a getaway like no other.
- Pets are VIPs at nhow London, and the entire team will ensure that your room is pet-ready with everything that you and your pet will need. This will include a comfy bed, water, and a food bowl, as well as delicious treats.
- The hotel allows dogs and cats of all sizes and supply the fluffiest pet beds for your dog to sleep on.
- Pet owners and their pets will stay in specially designed rooms, which are exclusively used for guests with pets.
- Upon arrival, the hotel will also provide you with all the best spots in town for your paw friend.
According to new research from The Kennel Club, dogs have been an important source of emotional support for many people during the pandemic. A survey carried out in July 2020 found that many long-term owners were comforted and calmed by their dog during the crisis, with 91% saying their dog had a positive impact on their mental health.
A stay at nhow London is the perfect way to give back to your furry friend and thank them for the support and comfort during the hard times of 2020. The hotel’s new pet stay package promises to care for your pet (dogs and cats are always welcome) and at nhow London, everything is taken care of. The hotel will provide everything, from a comfy bed for your pet to the best tips for nearby walks and cool spots where you can enjoy the city together.
For those looking to inject some fun and pampering into the ongoing drudgery that Covid-19 brings, at unbeatable value, nhow London is just the ticket. A few nights surrounded by bold and fresh design, that celebrates the best of London, will leave guests, both human and pet, with a spring in their steps, ready to face the ‘new normal’ again. Colourful textures confront contemporary art in the rooms, creating an unforgettable version of our capital. Punk meets high tech style, while graffiti appears alongside unconventional images of past monarchs.
NHOW LONDON’S STAYCATION PACKAGE: ‘FRILLS WITHOUT BILLS’
FROM ONLY £99 UNTIL AUGUST 2021
Listed in Best Places to Stay 2020 (The Times); London staycations set to continue to be a hot choice for 2021.
- Frills Without Bills from only £99: space available upgrade, 20% off accommodation, late check-out, free breakfast and free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in – for stays until August 2021
- Listed as one of the best places to stay in the UK in 2020 (The Times), nhow London offers escapism after the drudgery of lockdown with bold, fresh design and a ‘London reloaded’ theme at one of the capital’s hottest new hotels
- London found to be most searched for staycation on Google for 2020, according to Compare the Market
- Over 700 adaptations made to operating standards across NH Hotel Group to maximise safety for all under the NEW ‘Feel Safe at NH’ initiative, in collaboration with SGS – world leader in certification, inspection and analysis
Once lockdown lifts, staycations are set to continue being at an all-time high amidst uncertainty around international travel and London is ranked number one; Compare the Market found that our capital city is currently the most searched for destination on Google for a break in the UK.
For those looking to inject some fun and pampering into the ongoing drudgery that Covid-19 brings, at unbeatable value, nhow London is just the ticket.
A few nights surrounded by bold and fresh design, that celebrates the best of London, will leave guests with a spring in their steps, ready to face the ‘new normal’ again. Colourful textures confront contemporary art in the rooms, creating an unforgettable version of our capital. Punk meets high tech style, while graffiti appears alongside unconventional images of past monarchs.
‘Frills Without Bills’ Package starts from only £99 for room, including free for children under 3 years old, complimentary space available upgrade, complimentary breakfast, late check out, free cancellation up to 48 hours before check-in and 20% off accommodation – offer valid for stays until August 2021.