Tonight’s the night! After three weeks, one winner out of the final three will soon be announced for the 2020 series of I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!
This year will mark the first time that a contestant on I’m A Celebrity has been named King or Queen of the Castle, as they’re usually named King or Queen of the Jungle in Australia.
Nonetheless, excitement is high as fans wait to hear who has won over the nation, having taken on gruesome challenges and formed lifelong friendships from Gwrych Castle in Wales.
So who will win? Follow our liveblog below for all the latest updates on tonight’s final.
- Who left I’m A Celebrity last night after taking part in the Celebrity Cyclone?
- What are the latest I’m A Celebrity odds ahead of the final?
- I’m A Celebrity 2020 Whatsapp group is named after finalist Jordan North
- I’m A Celebrity star Jordan North has raised £20,000 for charity and he doesn’t even know it
- I’m A Celebrity 2021 ‘could remain in the UK’ after the success of Gwrych Castle
Credit: Original article published here.