Naughty Boy became the latest star to be eliminated from I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! tonight.
Presenters Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly came into the castle to deliver the news, with Naughty Boy joining them for a sit-down interview.
Speaking to the duo about what he’d learned, Naughty Boy told them: ‘How to just get on with people and support each other and not really take anything for granted.’
After seeing a highlights reel of his time in Gwrych Castle, Naughty Boy said: ‘I feel like my mum is proud. She has been watching me every day.’
Just seven celebrities remain in the castle now, including Danny Miller, Adam Woodyatt, David Ginola, Matty Lee, Frankie Bridge, Louise Minchin and Simon Gregson.
Elsewhere on tonight’s programme, EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt and Naughty Boy clashed over their chores.
The pair were put on cleaning duty during the latest reshuffle, which saw TV presenter Louise Minchin made the new leader of the Welsh camp, a role previously held by former French footballer David Ginola.
However, Adam quickly became upset over Naughty Boy’s tendency to sleep in.
When Naughty Boy woke up, Adam sarcastically quipped: ‘Afternoon!’
Explaining he had not slept well because his bed was close to the toilet door, the music producer said: ‘It’s not the end of the world, Adam.’
The pair later settled their differences with a first bump and apologised.
I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! continues on Thursday at 9pm on ITV.
Credit: Original article published here.