Michelle Visage remained coy when she was grilled on whether or not she’s under the costume of the Dragon on the current series of The Masked Singer.
The RuPaul’s Drag Race judge has been a repeat offender when it comes to viewers’ speculation, with many thinking she could have been Swan before she was revealed to be Martine McCutcheon.
Appearing on today’s episode of Lorraine, Michelle was put in the hot seat about her potential involvement in the show.
‘There’s this crazy show called The Masked Singer and everyone’s guessing who’s what and what’s going on and what it all is, and lots of people have said you’re the Dragon,’ Lorraine prompted.
‘Is that you, Michelle?’
Not giving anything away, Michelle responded: ‘I mean, should I say yes or no?
‘You’ll just have to watch and find out. I love the show, I love it in America as well. It’s really great fun.’
She added: ‘I just love everybody guessing. Keep guessing.’
Clues for Dragon
- Dragon says they ‘mustn’t drag on’
- Rainbow coloured costume
- ‘I might be cute but sometimes I have a fiery temper!’
- They met a boyfriend onstage
- They said the costume has made them ‘brave enough to perform like this’ and it helps them ‘hide [their] big belly’
- ‘My name is my biggest clue’ (said as a truth or lie)
- They had an embarrassing incident with a ‘famous shoe’ (said as a truth or lie)
- ‘I know my IQ backwards’ (said as a truth or lie)
Michelle has previously addressed reports that she could be on The Masked Singer.
To add even more fuel to the speculation, she tweeted: ‘according to twitter i am a dragon swan.’ (sic)
Well now we know she’s definitely not the Swan, could she actually be Dragon?
Lorraine airs weekdays from 9am and The Masked Singer continues on Saturday at
Credit: Original article published here.