A seemingly high Seth Rogen had a very kind offer for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as he revealed he would love to give them some weed following their tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey.
During his appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night to promote his cannabis company, Houseplant, the Knocked Up star offered the royal couple the chance to try his strain.
The actor laughed: ‘If they want weed, hit me up, now that they’re here. They could use it it seems.
‘They got a lot of stress where they’re coming from. That’s a stressful experience.’
The 38-year-old and Kimmel then joked about the differences between the States and the UK as Rogen added: ‘And they’re only smoking hash with tobacco in the UK, so I get why they got out of there…
‘I would love to sell weed to the people of the United Kingdom.’
However, viewers couldn’t get over the fact Seth seemed to have spent some time sampling a lot of his product just before his interview.
One fan commented: ‘This is the highest I’ve seen Seth on a talk show for a while.’
Another added: ‘Seth is clearly high af.’
One viewer quipped: ‘This is so fun to watch lol whatever he’s smoking, I want it hahaha.’
Another stated: ‘Seth is flying higher than a kite tonight.’
Elsewhere in the chat, the Superbad actor revealed he’d spent lockdown smoking ‘an ungodly amount of weed’ and doing pottery.
He explained: ‘Yep, pottery and ceramics – done a tonne of that and I’ve smoked a truly ungodly amount of weed since I’ve been in quarantine.
‘More than normal, yeah… thank God it’s been declared an essential service – because truly, for me, it is essential.’
Harry and Meghan’s Oprah interview: Key moments
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have spoken to Oprah Winfrey in a bombshell interview about their decision to step back as senior working members of the Royal Family.
Here are the key points from the interview, which UK viewers can watch at 9pm on ITV on Monday, March 8.
- Meghan says it was Kate who made her cry over flower girls, not other way round
- Meghan says Harry was told there were ‘concerns how dark’ Archie would be
- Harry and Meghan reveal the gender of their baby due in summer
- Meghan sobs as she says pressures of royal life drove her to the verge of suicide
- Prince Charles stopped taking Harry’s calls after he quit Royal Family
- Harry says Meghan saved him from being ‘trapped’ like Prince Charles and Prince William are
- Princess Diana would be ‘sad and angry about how this has panned out’
- Meghan and Harry share adorable new video of son Archie at the beach
- Harry confirms terrible rift with William and says their relationship is now just ‘space’
- Queen ‘ghosted Harry during Megxit talks and got aide to say she was too busy’