Strictly Come Dancing fans called for Anton du Beke to be made a permanent judge on the show as he made his debut on the panel.
The professional dancer has temporarily replaced Motsi Mabuse after she was forced to quarantine, following an urgent trip to Germany.
The 54-year-old was quite clearly thrilled at the opportunity to join Shirley Ballas and Craig Revel Horwood, and was beaming throughout the show.
When asked that ‘kind of judge’ he would be, he proudly told Tess Daly: ‘Well I will endeavour to be much more generous than these two [Shirley and Craig] have been to me over the years.’
He didn’t disappoint, with viewers branding him a ‘breath of fresh air’.
Reigning Strictly champ Kelvin Fletcher cheered: ‘Loving Anton as a judge! Haha go on lad! #Strictly.
‘Anton Du Beke looks and sounds like he was born to sit at that judging table,’ a follower agreed.
‘The King Of Ballroom. Yes Anton #AntonDuBeke #Strictly.’
‘#Strictly Absolutely loving Anton du Beke tonight! What a breath of fresh air,’ a Twitter user commented.
Another said: ‘Keep Anton as a judge please it’s where he’s meant to be now #Strictly.’
Others also compared him to Strictly legend Len Goodman – who left the panel in 2016.
‘Anton is giving me major Len vibes #strictly,’ one wrote.
A fan added: ‘I hope they keep Anton as a judge….
‘He’s a younger version of Len Goodman!!#Strictly.’
Anton will be on our screens for another week, as Motsi continues to isolate at home.
The judge announced she would not be able to be on the show in person, but made a brief appearance via a video link.
The 39-year-old previously tweeted: ‘Earlier this week I needed to travel back to Germany for an urgent reason. I will of course be following the UK Government guidelines and self-isolating for 14 days.
‘I’ll be watching from home and by the power of technology, should be in your living rooms. Watch out though, I’ll be doing my own hair and make-up.’
Strictly Come Dancing continues on Sunday, at 7.25pm, on BBC One.