My Celebrity Life

Strictly Come Dancing’s Craig Revel Horwood teases Bruno Tonioli’s future on series

Strictly Come Dancing’s Craig Revel Horwood has suggested that Bruno Tonioli could return to the series next year.

It comes after the BBC has announced that Bruno has been replaced by Anton Du Beke for the upcoming instalment due to uncertainty over international travel restrictions because of the pandemic.

Speaking to Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield on today’s episode of This Morning, Craig said there’s still a chance fans will get to see the judge again in 2022.

‘Bruno’s not out out in that way,’ Craig revealed. ‘He may come back next year, who knows.’

‘Bruno’s not out out in that way,’ Craig revealed. ‘He may come back next year, who knows.’

Craig added that he was only told about the decision on Wednesday afternoon, saying he ‘wasn’t expecting’ the move.

My Celebrity Life –

Bruno won’t be back on the judging panel at all this year (Picture: BBC)

Talking about Anton joining the panel, Craig enthused: ‘He’s super excited, as we all are. And isn’t it about time? There is a point in your life when you have to give up the dance shoes at some point

Bruno is based in the US as a judge on American series Dancing With The Stars, and ‘will be unable to take part in the series this year’, due to the ‘ongoing uncertainty regarding international travel restrictions caused by Covid-19’, the BBC said.

My Celebrity Life –

Anton Du Beke will be a judge on this year’s Strictly Come Dancing (Picture: BBC)

He added: ‘Whilst I am gutted to not be on the show this year, there is one person and one person only that could take my place – it’s just a shame they weren’t available… haha! Darlings I’m kidding, I’m kidding!

‘Seriously though, I have to tell you, Anton IS Mr Strictly and if anybody is filling in for me, it has to be him. I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way and I am so excited to see him waggle his paddle.”

My Celebrity Life –

Craig Revel Horwood said Bruno could return to Strictly Come Dancing next year (Picture: BBC)

Anton’s spot on the panel comes after he joined the judges for a two-week stint on the show last year.

‘My loves I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be stepping into Bruno’s brogues for the next series of Strictly,’ he enthused.

‘It’s a dream come true to be judging alongside the best of the best and I promise to be kinder to all the couples than any of them have ever been to me.’

Anton will join the returning judging panel of Craig, Motsi Mabuse and Shirley Ballas.

This Morning airs weekdays at 10am on ITV and Strictly Come Dancing is set to return to the BBC One later this year.


Credit: Original article published here.

Related posts

Christmas Party Boots and Heels

John Turner

I’m A Celebrity: Kadeena Cox praised by MS Society for ‘pure grit and determination’ after opening up about condition

John Turner

Is Kevin Hart’s True Story on Netflix based on real events and will there be a season 2?

John Turner
%d bloggers like this: