Oti Mabuse had her pal Craig Revel Horwood sussed (Picture: ITV)
The Mask Dancer has eliminated its seventh celebrity with Knickerbocker Glory being unveiled as Craig Revel Horwood.
Judge Oti Mabuse, who stars alongside Craig on Strictly, had him completely sussed, convinced she could recognise him from his walk – pure talent!
Asked why he took part, the pro dancer said he wanted to know what the celebs on Strictly go through and ‘to prove to myself that I had the guts to do something like this.’
He admitted he was majorly nervous and felt for the celebs – but never fear, he’s not changing his brutal attitude on the show. We wouldn’t have him any other way!
What were the clues?
- They are ‘full of layers’ like an ice cream
- Knickerbocker Glory is ‘a little bit spicy’ and they will ‘squeeze a little zest into the competition’
- They also gave us some Britain’s Got Talent and RuPaul’s Drag Race clues as they referred to getting a ‘golden buzz’ out of performing and the ‘maxi challenge’ of being on the show
- They’re connected to the seaside, with the first clue package being filmed there
- Their fill in the blank clue was: ‘As a young scoop I won a [blank] contest with my jelly [blank]’
- They have a link to Paddington Station
- They had ‘fun times’ in the PM with the MP
- They’ve had fruit shakes with superstar DJs
- Asked to say a word meaningful to them in their own voice, Knickerbocker Glory said: ‘Waxed’
In an episode that saw another double elimination, the panel – Davina McCall, Jonathan Ross, Mo Gilligan and Oti Mabuse – did their best to figure out who exactly was behind the mask.
They were joined by John Bishop as the Liverpudlian comic attempted to suss out the stars.
The elimination comes after another two stars were sent home – Beagle was unmasked as ice skating legend Christopher Dean and Llama was revealed to be radio DJ Zoe Ball.
Oti had him sussed (Picture: ITV)
Previously pro dancer and Diversity star Jordan Banjo, singer and media personality Louise Redknapp, and Burlesque performer Dita Von Teese were unmasked.
The dancers still left are Zip, Scarecrow, Carwash, Frog, and Squirrel.
The final will air on Saturday evening, where one star will be named the first ever winner of The Masked Dancer UK, after tonight’s penultimate episode.
The Masked Dancer returns June 5 at 7:30pm on ITV.
Credit: Original article published here.