The Masked Singer UK has returned, with Robobunny taking to the stage for the very first episode of season 3.
Judges Rita Ora, Mo Gilligan, Jonathan Ross and Davina McCall were left befuddled by the first set of performances as they tried to guess which celebrities could be underneath the costumes.
Mushroom went up against Robobunny for one of the first rounds, with Doughnut facing Chandelier and Lionfish going up against Firework.
So what are all of the clues and theories so far pointing towards the star who’s taken on the Robobunny persona?
Let’s break them down.
All the clues and theories for Robobunny
- They initially had a cockney-sounding accent, which the judges thought might be fake.
- They’re a ‘real softie who’s part of a machine’.
- Peroxide polish was sprayed on the character. Perhaps a hint of their hair colour in real life?
- They have ‘hard exteriors’.
- They’re ‘here to control or delete what you know about me’.
- Their final clue was: ‘I might be made of metal, but that doesn’t stop me making a splash.’
So far, the judges have put forward guesses including Vinnie Jones, Drake, Top Gear presenter Paddy McGuinness, Elon Musk, Jeremy Clarkson and Dara Ó Briain.
What do you think?
The Masked Singer airs on ITV and ITV Hub.Credit: Original article published here.