Emma Willis and her flats full of catfish are back to cause trouble with the return of The Circle.
All in the name of a good cause, this time it’s been given a celebrity makeover, with the all-star line-up being given a chance to play it straight, or try to see what life’s like as someone new.
As you can imagine, the result promises to be absolute chaos – and we’re ready for the ride as it airs every day for the next week.
So who’s in the cast of the series and what times you can watch it on Channel 4?
Here’s everything you need to know…
What time is The Celebrity Circle on Channel 4?
The Celebrity Circle will air every day for the next week in honour of Stand Up To Cancer.
The air times for each episode are:
- Tuesday – 9.15pm to 10.30pm
- Wednesday – 9pm to 10pm
- Thursday – 9pm to 10pm
- Friday – 10pm to 11.05pm
- Sunday – 9pm to 10pm
- Monday – 9pm to 10.35pm
Who’s in the line-up of The Celebrity Circle?
This year’s contestants are:
- Lady Leshurr (playing as Big Narstie)
- Charlotte Crosby (playing as Peter Andre)
- Pete Wicks and Sam Thompson (playing as Rachel Riley)
- Nadia Sawalha and Kaye Adams (playing as Gemma Collins)
- Denise Van Outen (as herself)
- Saffron Barker (as herself)
- Duncan James (as himself)
- Baga Chipz (playing as Kim Woodburn)
- Melvin Odoom and Rickie Haywood-Williams (as will.i.am)
Each will try and fight to be named the most popular member of the exclusive social media game – with some being eliminated if they don’t make the grade.
Will catfishes do better playing someone else, or will the honest stars be named the top dogs?
Not too long to find out.
The Celebrity Circle starts tonight at 9.15pm on Channel 4.
Credit: Original article published here.