Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia – the most explosive reality show – is returning for another series of tears, gossip, and all the drama that comes with marrying a total stranger.
Very soon, a new batch of singletons will take the plunge down under and tie the knot with someone they met (you guessed it) at first sight.
The couples will be once again paired together by relationship experts John Aiken and Mel Schilling, along with clinical sexologist Alessandra Rampolla – but not all the pairings will go without a hitch.
So when can UK fans expect the matrimonial mayhem to begin?
Here is all you need to know.
When does Married At First Sight Australia 2022 start?
Unfortunately, the UK release date for the 2022 series of MAFS Australia has yet to be announced.
In Australia, the show will launch on January 31.
When could Married At First Sight Australia 2022 air in the UK?
Historically, MAFS Australia airs in the UK eight months after it is available in the UK.
If the show continues to follow this pattern, MAFS Australia season nine could potentially be available to UK-based fans in September 2022.
Who is in the Married At First Sight Australia 2022 cast?
This year’s brides are as follows:
- Domenica Calarco – Makeup Artist, 28
- Ella Ding – Beautician, 27
- Holly Greenstein – Cinema Manager, 36
- Olivia Frazer – Full-time Carer, 27
- Samantha Moitzi – Fashion Brand Manager, 26
- Selin Menhu – Executive Assistant, 32
- Selina Chhaur – Hairdresser, 32
- Tamara Djordjevic – Operations Manager, 32
This year’s grooms are as follows:
- Al Perkins – Tradie, 25
- Andrew Davis – Motivational Speaker, 39
- Jack Millar – Finance Planner, 26
- Anthony Cincotta – Sales, 38
- Brent Vitiello – Hospitality Manager, 33
- Mitchell Eynaud – Finance Planner, 26
- Jackson Lonie – Plumberm 30
- Cody Bromley – Swim Coach, 30
Read more about the cast here.
It is not yet known which bridge has been matched with which groom.
Is there a Married At First Sight Australia 2022 trailer?
Yes, the official MAFS Instagram page dropped the explosive teaser trailer earlier this month.
The trailer shows plenty of participants crying, screaming, and arguing – you know, just standard MAFS stuff.
Married At First Sight airs in Australia on January 31 at 7.30pm on Nine and 9Now.
Credit: Original article published here.