Unforgotten has remained a big hit with fans since returning for season four.
The series – which stars Nicola Walker and Sanjeev Bhaskar as DCI Cassie Stuart and DI Sunny Khan respectively – launched in 2015 and has earned a loyal following over the past few years.
However, those hoping to get their weekly fix will have to wait because the show has been bumped from the ITV schedule for tonight (March 8).
With plenty of people wondering why the police drama isn’t lined up for tonight, we’ve got all the details.
Why is Unforgotten not on tonight?
The fourth season kicked off last month with two episodes already broadcast – with fans expecting the third tonight (March 8) at 9pm.
Instead, the programme has been delayed due to Oprah Winfrey’s highly anticipated interview with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
ITV bagged the UK rights to the two-hour chat – which premiered last night on CBS in the US – and it’s going to air from 9pm until 10.50pm.
Speaking about Oprah With Meghan and Harry, Kevin Lygo – ITV’s Managing Director Media & Entertainment – commented: ‘This interview is already a national talking point and ITV is pleased to be able to offer UK audiences the opportunity to see it.’
When is Unforgotten on TV next?
Unforgotten fans don’t have to wait long to find out want went down after the dramatic conclusion of last week’s episode.
Instead of its usual slot, the show will air at 9pm on Tuesday (March 9), just one day later.
Is Unforgotten on ITV hub?
Good news – Unforgotten is still on ITV Hub, with all six episodes of series three available to stream.
And for anyone still waiting to catch up with the fourth season thus far, the first two eps of the latest run are also up on ITV’s streaming service.
Got a story?
If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.
Harry and Meghan’s Oprah interview: Key moments
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have spoken to Oprah Winfrey in a bombshell interview about their decision to step back as senior working members of the Royal Family.
Here are the key points from the interview, which UK viewers can watch at 9pm on ITV on Monday, March 8.
- Meghan says it was Kate who made her cry over flower girls, not other way round
- Meghan says Harry was told there were ‘concerns how dark’ Archie would be
- Harry and Meghan reveal the gender of their baby due in summer
- Meghan sobs as she says pressures of royal life drove her to the verge of suicide
- Prince Charles stopped taking Harry’s calls after he quit Royal Family
- Harry says Meghan saved him from being ‘trapped’ like Prince Charles and Prince William are
- Princess Diana would be ‘sad and angry about how this has panned out’
- Meghan and Harry share adorable new video of son Archie at the beach
- Harry confirms terrible rift with William and says their relationship is now just ‘space’
- Queen ‘ghosted Harry during Megxit talks and got aide to say she was too busy’