After more blood, sweat and tears than any other Dancing On Ice year ever, the 2021 finale has finally arrived.
With the series being cut short a week due to accidents and injuries plaguing the contestants, only three couples still remain.
So who will be lifting that trophy at the end of the episode? Well… that’s up to you.
Here’s who is still in the game and when you can watch their final routines.
Who are the Dancing On Ice 2021 finalists?
This year’s Dancing On Ice finalists are:
- Sonny Jay – Radio DJ
- Colin Jackson – Sports star and pundit
- Faye Brookes – Coronation Street actress
In order to win, they will have to impress with three final routines – most notably, their take on Torvill and Dean’s Bolero.
Their first routine will be their skate of the series, followed by a showcase routine.
Only the final two couples will perform the Bolero.
Will there be another series of Dancing On Ice?
Currently, there has been no confirmation that there will be a 2022 series of Dancing On Ice.
The show ran from 2006 to 2011, and then was brought back in 2018, appearing once a year since.
If there is to be a new series, it will likely air in January 2022.
Who has been eliminated from this year’s Dancing On Ice?
The celebs who have left so far by public elimination are:
- Myleene Klass (1st eliminated)
- Graham Bell (2nd eliminated)
- Matt Richardson (3rd eliminated)
- Amy Tinkler (4th eliminated)
- Rebekah Vardy (5th eliminated)
- Lady Leshurr (6th eliminated)
However, a further five contestants have had to pull out on medical grounds – be it injury or positive coronavirus test.
In order, these are:
- Denise Van Outen (dislocated shoulder after fall on the ice)
- Rufus Hound (positive coronavirus test)
- Billie Shephard (bye week after death of grandmother, then got concussion)
- Joe Warren-Plant (positive coronavirus test)
- Jason Donovan (back injury)
Dancing On Ice: The Finale airs tonight at 6pm on ITV.
Credit: Original article published here.