Tonight sees the return of the most iconic Strictly Come Dancing theme – Movie Week.
The famous faces will be showing off their fancy footwork to a host of spectacular big-screen hits, including the James Bond theme tune.
If a particular dancing duo manage to sweep you off your feet, like Kevin Costner did with Whitney Houston at the end of The Bodyguard, then how can you vote to save them from being the second eliminated celeb on Sunday night’s show?
Here is all you need to know.
How to vote for Strictly Come Dancing 2021 online
Waltz on over to the Strictly homepage. When the vote is open the link to vote will appear at the top of the page.
The couples will be listed in alphabetical order. Select the button next to their names and click ‘vote now’ to submit your choice.
And you’re able to vote more than once, although there is an upper limit on how many times you can vote per episode.
There is no charge for voting online.
How to vote for Strictly Come Dancing 2021 by phone
To vote by phone, these are the numbers to add to the end for each performer.
Dial 09015 2252 and then:
- Adam Peaty and Katya Jones (01)
- Judi Love and Graziano Di Prima (02)
- Robert Webb and Diane Buswell (03)
- Tilly Ramsay and Nikita Kuzmin (04)
- Sara Davies and Aljaz Skorjanec (05)
- Ugo Monye and Oti Mabuse (06)
- John Whaite and Johannes Radebe (08)
- Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice (09)
- Dan Walker and Nadiya Bychkova (10)
- Rhys Stephenson and Nancy Xu (11)
- Katie McGlynn and Gorka Marquez (12)
- AJ Odudu and Kai Widdrington (14)
- Greg Wise and Karen Hauer (15)
Costs for voting by phone can vary – see the BBC’s Terms and Conditions for full details.
When will the vote open?
Voting opens when every couple has performed.
You will be told when the votes open and close during the show.
The voting window is not open for long – usually around 15 minutes – so make sure you cast yours quickly.
Strictly Come Dancing 2021 continues tonight on BBC One at 6.45pm.
Credit: Original article published here.