My Celebrity Life

I’m A Celebrity 2020: Former stars ‘sent home’ after two weeks of isolating

https://metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/PRI_171914822.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

My Celebrity Life –

I’m A Celebrity stars had to isolate for two weeks before going into Gwrych castle (Picture: ITV)

Former I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! stars who were due to take part in the show have been sent home, it has been claimed.

A string of previous winners and fan favourites had been isolating for two weeks so they could appear at Gwrych Castle in Wales, in a surprise cameo for the 20-year anniversary.

Show bosses had reportedly signed up Vicky Pattison, Charlie Brooks, Joe Swash and Joey Essex to get involved – but they are thought to have been sent home.

EastEnders actress Charlie – who won the show in 2012 – was spotted leaving her temporary accommodation with some of her bags.

Towie’s Joey was also seen making his way out, clutching hangers filled with his clothes.

According to the Sun, it is not clear why they have left.

My Celebrity Life –

Vicky Pattison was among those thought to be returning for the show (Picture: ITV)

My Celebrity Life –

Joey Essex was spotted leaving his temporary home (Picture: ITV)

‘They were being prepared through isolation to ensure there was no risk of them bringing coronavirus on to the set and infecting the other celebrities or the crew and causing chaos,’ a source told the publication.

‘It’s the same procedure which the 12 campmates have already been through.

‘But it’s not clear why Joe, Vicky, Charlie and Joey haven’t made it to the final stage and walked through the castle gates to join the other celebrities.’

It will have been a different experience for all the camp veterans, who all took part on the show when it was set in the Australian jungle.

My Celebrity Life –

Hollie Arnold became the first person eliminated from I’m A Celebrity 2020 (Picture: ITV)

The news comes after Hollie Arnold became the first person to be eliminated from this year’s series.

The Paralympian, 26, lasted 14 days but was booted off on Friday after getting the fewest public votes.

Speaking to Ant and Dec, she said: ‘I’m devastated, but one of us has to go, right?

‘I never really knew what to expect so it’s like, go in there, enjoy every single minute of it. ‘It’s a crazy opportunity for me.’

‘But honestly I love everybody in there and I love what their values are and what they mean to me. And I will never ever forget this experience, ever.’

 


Credit: Original article published here.

Related posts

Adele breaks Spotify streaming record for ‘Easy On Me’

John Turner

Channel 4’s Stand Up To Cancer raises highest total ever surpassing an incredible £31million

John Turner

I’m A Celebrity 2021; Cast ‘revealed’ courtesy of Ant and Dec

John Turner
%d bloggers like this: