My Celebrity Life

I’m A Celebrity 2021: Naughty Boy ‘went into castle a naughty boy and came out a good one’

The music producer left the show earlier this week (Picture: ITV)

Naughty Boy has spoken about his experiences on I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!, saying that he ‘went into the castle a naughty boy and came out a good one’.

The music producer said he ‘grew’ as a person and ‘overcame so many fears’ during his time on the show.

The 40-year-old music producer became the fourth celebrity contestant voted off the ITV series after 16 days in Castle Gwrych but admitted he came close to leaving the series while in camp Clink.

Following his exit, he reflected on his experience on the programme and said ‘he went in a Naughty boy and came out a good (one)’.

He told PA: ‘It was a journey that I didn’t expect. The best way for me to go in was with was zero expectations.

‘But the journey I’ve had, and the friends I’ve made and the experience, I feel like I grew in there. I grew in the way I handled things.

Naughty Boy spoke after leaving the castle on Wednesday (Picture: ITV)

‘When I did the trials I overcame so many fears and I wasn’t expecting that, but I’m grateful.’

He admitted his last night in camp Clink was when he ‘wanted to leave the most’ but was glad he stuck it out as he said he would have regretted the decision, but now has ‘no regrets’ about his time on the show.

Discussing being voted for almost every Bushtucker Trial, he said: ‘I was thinking “I hope it’s because I’m entertaining them and not because they want to see me suffer”.’

‘That was the moment when I started really enjoying myself. That’s why with the trials I wasn’t overthinking it, I was just thinking “Don’t think about it, just do it”,’ he said.

The 40-year-old came out the castle a ‘good boy’ (Picture: ITV)

‘I overcame so many fears – snakes, heights, enclosed spaces – and all these things that I thought that I’ve never overcome, so I’m grateful for that.’

Meanwhile, Naughty Boy had one of the most eventful appearances in the castle this year, and it looks like it’s paid off in more ways than one.

The star is only on the up as he’s set to earn an extra £250,000 next year according to PR agency 10Yetis. Not too shabby!

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! continues on Thursday at 9pm on ITV.


Credit: Original article published here.

Related posts

Strictly pro Nikita Kuzmin fundraises for Diabetes UK in isolation walking around hotel room after praise for revealing flash glucose monitor

John Turner

The Masked Singer: How to get tickets to be in the audience

John Turner

The Masked Singer UK: Costume designer reveals secret clues to look out for on Panda, Traffic Cone and Rockhopper

John Turner
%d bloggers like this: