Strictly Come Dancing 2021 has gone spooky tonight for Halloween Week, with the couples taking on the challenge of embodying terrifying creatures on the dancefloor.
The latest episode marks the highly-anticipated return of Judi Love, who was forced to miss last week’s show after testing positive for Covid-19.
Strictly fans will undoubtedly be desperate to see what choreography magic professionals including Kai Widdrington and Giovanni Pernice have cooked up for their routines, and which celebrities’ technique will astound head judge Shirley Ballas the most.
Without further ado, here is the full list of songs and dances for tonight’s show:
What are the songs and dances for Halloween Week on Strictly?
Tonight’s Strictly is set to be a true spectacle, as the couples take on routines to songs by artists ranging from Ed Sheeran to Olivia Newton-John.
- John Whaite and Johannes Radebe – Quickstep to Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Rose Ayling-Ellis and Giovanni Pernice – Tango to Shivers by Ed Sheeran
- Adam Peaty and Katya Jones – Viennese Waltz to Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Rhys Stephenson and Nancy Xu – Paso Doble to The Eve Of The War by Jeff Wayne
- Tilly Ramsay and Nikita Kuzmin – Cha Cha to Spooky Movies by Gary Paxton
- Judi Love and Graziano Di Prima – Cha Cha to Physical by Olivia Newton-John
- AJ Odudu and Kai Widdrington – Viennese Waltz to Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande
- Sara Davies and Aljaz Skorjanec – Couple’s Choice to Queen Of The Night by Whitney Houston
- Tom Fletcher and Amy Dowden – Tango to Highway To Hell by AC/DC
- Dan Walker and Nadiya Bychkova – Jive to Rock Lobster by The B-52’s
Earlier in the competition, Robert Webb was forced to withdraw due to health concerns.
While Ugo Monye took one week off due to injury, he returned with his partner Oti Mabuse, before being eliminated in week five.
The Strictly results show airs tomorrow at 7.15pm on BBC One.
Credit: Original article published here.